Sometimes, mornings are so busy that I don’t have much time to eat breakfast let alone prepare it. Here is my recipe for breakfast muffins, they are super easy to make and will last for 3 or 4 days. I made some this afternoon with the help of my 3 year old son, he enjoyed watching them bake in the oven as well as eating the left over blueberries.
3 Ripe Bananas
A Handful of blueberries
125g Butter (Dairy or Soya)
225g Self Raising Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
A handful of Pecan Nuts (optional)
2 Tbsp Boiling Milk (Dairy or Soya)
– Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
– Add the eggs and mashed bananas.
– Mix until smooth.
– Next, add the boiling milk.
– Last, sift in the the flour, baking powder, chai seeds, nuts & berries.
– Bake for approximately 30 mins at 180*
Chai seeds are loaded with antioxidants, high in fibre & omega-3 fatty acids too.
Love muffins, and these sound perfect!
These muffins sound great and simple enough even for me to make